11/5/14

Rites of Passage by Joy Hensley Read Along!





      This week kicks off the start of a month read along for Rites of Passage by Joy Hensley! I have already read Rites of Passage and reviewed it, which you can read here: http://thehopelessreader.blogspot.com/2014/10/rites-of-passage-by-joy-n-hensley-review.html  . I am excited to read it again! I will be posting for week 1 and week 2 twice a week, so keep a look out! You can find a schedule for this read along below. I will be posting my reaction to the chapters, some songs that might remind me of the chapters, and maybe even some pictures that make me think of the academy! We are in for a fun month of gushing and fangirling together! If you want to join in then feel free to tweet about it, Facebook about it, etc. I want to talk to you about what you thought too. My next post for this week’s chapter will come tomorrow so be prepared, and I will try to keep from posting spoilers as much as possible, but come on, this is a read ALONG! You’ve been warned. Are you ready to experience the Denmark Military Academy and all its secrets?

 Week 1: November 1- 7th

Week 2: November 8 – 14th

 

Week 3: November 15- 21st
 
 Week 4: November 22 – 28th
Feel free to use these pictures in tweets to let everyone know about the read along! Happy reading.
-Ivey
#TheCadre

No comments:

Post a Comment